IMESA S.p.A. is recruiting!
The R&D department is searching (System Integrator) collaborator to be included in their team.
The System Integrator’s objective is acts as technology reference for control and connectivity developments in appliances; interfaces with FW development team; render physical phenomena in laundry machines processes:
Key Operational Accountability:
- Technical leadership for system integration projects;
- Research and share comprehensive knowledge of all laundry processes;
- Cooperate with LAB;
- Receive and analyze new proposals; identify bugs;
- Drive “technology push”.
- Skillful in identifying priorities;
- Quick to adapt to new situations;
- Good team player in international teams;
- Eager to accomplish;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Written and verbal communications skills;
- Curious, enthusiastic with entrepreneurial spirit.
Background & Required Experience: degree in Mechatronic Eng., Electronic Eng. or equivalent. Is a plus experience in:
- FW appliance;
- Hardware definition in appliances (any field);
- Lean management;
- IoT & or Artificial Intelligence tools.
Languages: Good English, spoken and written.
If you are interested please fill in the form below.